Everyone who knows me knows that I am not the biggest fan of dogs. We have Roxy because dogs are great for kids and so, I will not deny mine the privilege of having one. Well, this past weekend we had a special guest that was of the canine variety. Heidi and Perry's dog, Tex graced us with his royal presence. He is so adorable. I'll admit even I snuggled with him for a while and found myself tucking him in with a blankie and pillow and allowing his highness to make himself comfortable on my couch! What can I say I am a sucker for that cute face :-)
Friday, September 09, 2005
A Canine Guest at the Holihan's
Everyone who knows me knows that I am not the biggest fan of dogs. We have Roxy because dogs are great for kids and so, I will not deny mine the privilege of having one. Well, this past weekend we had a special guest that was of the canine variety. Heidi and Perry's dog, Tex graced us with his royal presence. He is so adorable. I'll admit even I snuggled with him for a while and found myself tucking him in with a blankie and pillow and allowing his highness to make himself comfortable on my couch! What can I say I am a sucker for that cute face :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment