We waited here in standing room only since there were no seats available until a nice young man pointed to us directly and said "You ladies come with me" we were escorted through the VIP entrance into the seats...I swear it was because we were wearing red :-)
Our seats were great and we have a great view of the entrance of each speaker.
My co-worker and friend, Dianne and I before the rally.
The place was packed...
I took this picture with a man who was sitting near us. He was wearing his cap from the USS Kearsarge. I told him that Bobby was on the USS Kearsarge and he made sure to let me know that he was on the original Kearsarge...the wooden one with oars??
I got Cindy McCain and Sarah Palin's autographs after shaking hands with John and Cindy McCain...what a day!! I really enjoyed the rally.




No comments:
Post a Comment